Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Meeting Lizzie!

My sister Lauren and her husband Todd had their first child three weeks prior to our arrival in Oklahoma. I just couldn't wait to get my hands on that little Elizabeth Anne Jeffrey!



On our first full day in Oklahoma we made our way north to Owasso to meet the tiny little princess and congratulate her parents in person! It goes without saying, Lizzie is GORGEOUS! A tiny little girl with beautiful blue eyes, a full head of dark locks and a sweet disposition who I just didn't want to put down!



I was proud to deliver a few handmade gifts for my sweet new niece. I made a black, white and lime green quilt to match her nursery and a little "lovie" blanket for her to snuggle when she gets a little older. I was shocked to see how well the quilt went with her other bedding. I had not seen the bedding prior to that moment and could not believe the size of the stripes in the quilt matched those of her bumper! Fate!





I enjoyed holding, feeding and loving on my newest little niece!





I love her, I think they should keep her! (LAUGH!)

No comments: