Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Gavin's First (AND LAST) Haircut!

OK, now it's been almost four days and I've stopped crying long enough to type this blog update. I don't want to press my luck - so let's make this quick (like ripping off a Band-Aid)!

Gavin had his first haircut on Saturday. I wanted to the kind lady (whom I now so lovingly refer to as Sweeney Todd) to take a little off the top and even it out... what we got is something totally different. My "baby" now looks old enough to drive AND I HATE IT! I want his curls back! All of them, and not in a Ziplock lunch bag thank you very much! (I know that Super Glue could suspend a dude in a hard hat to a metal beam - big deal, what I want to know is does it work on hair?!?!?!)

I posted pictures, but please, PLEASE don't make me look. Oh, Geeeze here they come, anyone got a box of Kleenex?


Here we go!



The first cut is always the hardest!



Sweet baby, he has no idea what's being done to him.



Now this is where she goes CRAZY and moes my poor baby down.



Note to self: Go to Sally's Beauty Supply, apparently my child can be bribed by a hair clip... VERY INTERESTING!



His tiny little "Superman Curl" sitting in my trembeling hand.



Who's that bald kid in the mirror?



All done. The finished product.
"Why's Mommy crying?"

No comments: