Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

NQR: NOT Quite Right (AND a few other things that make me laugh)


Yeah, that's what you think it is. I guess the guy thought "I know I've got the WHOLE highway but, why NOT drive a huge truck down the sidewalk?" I almost missed this photo op.



Amphibious War Machine or a VERY serious duck hunter?



This has WT trailer-park jokes written all over it, it's not every day you see a trailer with camels out on the front porch...



This guys was giving himself a haircut with large scissors while driving 60klm (40mph) I could not believe it! Look closely you can see the scissors!




McDonald's Delivery? Now that's called service!



"You can check in but you can never leave"



This guy was doing wheelies up and down Arad Ave... I've never seen anything like it, especially not THAT close.



This guy ran out of fuel, do you see where he is? So why did it take 45 minutes to get this guy out of the road?



Things that make you go "Hmmmm?"



A closer look



Apparently you can drive anywhere you want here. Just make your own lane.



Ok, so a truck of sheep may not be that big of a deal BUT a truck full of sheep at about 85 mph is!



I love this sign, every time I drive past it I can't stop laughing! It makes me think of my Daddy the Super Diving Dude!



Imagine being at a party with all the attendees lounging all over the floor on beautiful luxurious carpets.

No comments: