Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas @ Ramadan

During Ramadan, a gal could go crazy trying to keep herself busy while trying to escape the sweltering August Bahrain heat.

I found myself indoors quite a bit so I decided to put my quilting skills to use and complete the Christmas quilt I had been meaning to make for the last two years. (Procrastination much? LAUGH!)

The kids both gave it the "Snuggle Seal Of Approval" and I managed to survive the boredom bug yet again! ;)



"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" (even though it was nearly 130 degrees outside), "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"!

No comments: