Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Friday, February 11, 2011

What's going on here?



So this is what I found on the kitchen table this morning.

Really, it's nothing new. I find Star Wars Lego dudes all over the house.

But this time, I hadn't had my coffee yet. It got me wondering...

Are these Lego folks:
A) On a bus?
B) In line for the restroom at a sporting event?
C) Playing "Follow the Leader"?
D) In the check out line at Toys-R-Us on Christmas Eve?
E) Participating in some crazy parade at a Star Wars Convention?
F) All of the above


Who knows. I'm cool with what ever they are up to... just so long as this is NOT the beginning of the line for coffee this morning.

If so, give me a light saber because I'm cutting to the front of the line!

No comments: