Gavin is such a lucky little guy!
We have been celebrating his birthday for the last 3 weeks and he gets so excited every time he sees Daddy walk in from work with a package (because so far this month they have ALL been for him!)
We celebrated his birthday a day late so Daddy could join in on all the fun!
We did all of Gavie's favorites:
1) Pancakes and Banana for breakfast
2) Destroyed a roll of toilet paper (this was an "accidental gift" - I had no idea he had it until it was too late!)
3) Bike ride to the beach
4) Collected shells at the beach
5) Ate dinner at Le Chocolate for his request of "Pisa, Pisa, Pisa" (which we assume is Pizza?!?!)
6) Enjoyed chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (his choice) at home.
7) Lastly, a bath (his favorite part of the day (other than mealtime! LAUGH)
We would like to thank everybody for all the sweet gifts, Gavin has really been enjoying them all!