Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Let Summer Begin!

I know this post seems a little late but I have been trying to catch up on my blogging so you'll just have to hang in there with me, LAUGH!

The idea of "Summer" while living in the Kingdom of Bahrain is... well... funny.


Funny because most of the year feels like Summer, the other 3 months feels like Spring.

Back in June my Mom mailed the boys one of her MAGICAL boxes, I swear I think the thing weighed 400 pounds which defies all rules of physics because the box was only 12"x 12"x 5"! (I have blogged about her amazing abilities of care-package-paking in previous blogs... as you may remember.)


The kids freaked out when they saw all the contents of the "BRING ON SUMMER" box! Pool toys, goggles, dive sticks, sidewalk chalk, bubble wands, sand pails and shovels. And for afternoons when it's too hot, the hysterical cartoon "Gnomeo & Juliet" and fruit gummies!




They were so excited about the new pool gear
we HAD to try it all out immediately - so off to the pool we went!


Come on Bahrain summer, give us all you've got!
(Well, let's be kind... maybe not ALL you've got!)

No comments: