Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Art-tastic!



I'm not a "homebody" but I do love those occasional Fridays (Bahrain weekends fall on Friday & Saturday) where we wake up and make pancakes and hang out in our jammies most of the day!





Tanner loves me to the sky and back! (see below - giggle!)



What does a Mama do with two little boys when it's 105 degrees at 8:00 AM? Both of my little guys love all things art... so THAT'S what we do! I pull out the "Art & Crafts stash" and let the boys do what comes natural.





The more colors, the better. They both prefer colored pencils. Gavin likes to peel crayons, and that's just about where his love affair with them ends (LAUGH!) Paint is also a preferred medium.



Recently Gavin has "discovered" ballpoint pens and has used them exclusively since.



THIS is what it's all about!
I'm one LUCKY Mama! (I Love Yoe too Tanner!)

No comments: