Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Playing with Paige!



We LOVE our Paige-E-Poo! Last week I was lucky to get to babysit Paige for the morning the her big sister Maggie went to tour her new school with her Mommy and Daddy (Hollie & Wiley Childers). Gavin is just one month older than Paige and they love playing together. Watching them play together gives me a serious idea of what having twins would be like and I am glad that God chose to bless me in a different way (laugh). They were a hoot - check out their antics...



Gavin and Paige



Shopping for some GREAT buys!



Separated at birth? They look so much alike with their big blue eyes, curly hair and kissable cheeks!



Peek-A-Boo Paige!



Look at my new trick!



Beautiful busy baby!



I only have eyes for Paige!



We are so glad to have the Childers family here in Bahrain! Can't wait for our next play date!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Those eyes!!! Irresistible!