Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Friday, June 11, 2010

HOT AS HELL!

So at what temperature is it that contacts melt in one's eyes?!?



Yes, this is the reading on my center console in the Morano...

It reads that I'm listening to the "hot" tunes of "RADIO BAHRAIN" (one of the only English speaking radio stations in the whole country) at 2:09 PM while trying not to melt in the refreshing 120 degree weather.

YUP, you read that correctly - NO TYPOS HERE - 120 degrees. The humidity varied yesterday from 40%-70% and I would be willing to bet it was at about 60% at 2:00PM. Do the math and figure out what the heat index was... OH, your calculator doesn't display numbers THAT big? Mine either. Can anybody say SAUNA?!?!?!

I had just picked Tanner up from school and while driving home we achieved a new all time record (for me anyway) the sad part here is that it's ONLY the beginning of June... Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? This girl's going to DIE in August!

Forget it, I'm going to become a hermit.

No comments: