Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Musical Baby


Me and my Musical Baby


Gavin and I have started taking a Musical Babies class at the Nadeen School every Wednesday morning. While there we sing, dance and play musical instruments. Gavin enjoys his teacher Miss Vicky who plays the piano and guitar. He always signs for "MORE" when she stops playing the piano. Gavin loves the interaction with the other babies and I love that he's wiped out after class... He always naps well on Wednesdays! :)


My Little Drummer Boy



Gavin, my social butterfly, wanted to be in the middle of everything, hmmmm... wonder where he get's THAT from? (laugh!)



Love'n the music



Scarf Juggling makes him laugh

No comments: