Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PEACE OFFERING



A few weeks after we moved in to our new pad on Tala our realtor had these beautiful flowers delivered to our home. I think it was her way of saying...

"I know you have lived here for 15 days already without a master shower and your kitchen sink is still leaking AND you had to clean up after the tile layers. I'd just like to say thank you for moving in anyway AND please don't give me the evil eye if you ever see me in the neighborhood. Thank you and good luck with that shower of yours."

I thought about putting them in the boy's bathroom so I could gaze at their beauty while on my knees washing the pots from that night's dinner in the bathtub! ;)

How does the old floral tag line go? "Say it with Flowers!"

No comments: