Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mom Tip #1

Always keep an extra pair of socks in your diaper bag
I use them when I need to change the baby on one of those restroom changing tables. Maybe it's the "germ-a-phobe" in me but who knows how many not so tidy diapers have been changed there before I arrived. 

I use the socks on the baby's hands so he won't get all those lovely germs in his mouth when his hands return there (as they always do). I simply slip them on his hands before laying him down on the changing table and remove them once he is snuggled back into his carrier. Socks go into the hamper when we return home. Easy Breezy, give it a try!

1 comment:

Jen Braden said...

That is a great tip... Thank you!! I'm putting socks in Colsen's backpack right now.