Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Alright Jen Braden, this one's for you!

Jen and I have been dear friends for over 15 years and she has been trying to talk me into blogging for some time now. She even helped me set up this beautiful page and snazzy background. The reason I was so hesitant was I had no idea what I would post and with a new baby on the way (who is now 3 months old - told you I was dragging my feet!) I was afraid I'd have zero time. BUT... 

After a late night at Coffee Waves with The Girls I had an epiphany of sorts. Stephanie & Bowen are always telling me that I need to write a book with all the "Mom Tips" I have. The tips are not advice on how to raise kids or anything like that, the "Mom Tips" are things that I do or have created to make my life a little easier. Ta-Da! Let the blogging begin. (Thanks Jen for the push, make that shove. LAUGH!)


No comments: