Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort

Old meets New, the Flusche Family at Bahrain Fort
Life overseas can be an overwhelming and exciting adventure.
Come be swept away with us in the Kingdom of Bahrain!

Friday, December 3, 2010

"Where's The BEEF?!?!"

I'll tell you where the beef's at - EZ Burger!!!



I know what you're thinking right about now... "Seriously Jann, you're blogging about a hamburger joint? Really?" Well, yes sir I am!

A little over a month ago EZ Burger opened on the west bend of Arad Park. Why is this such a big deal you ask? It's the ONLY good burger on the whole island! The chain is from California and it almost resembles an In-N-Out Burger for those of you like me from Cali. We are over the moon because they use USDA beef unlike all the "mystery meat" they use out here in this neck of the woods. The chocolate shakes leave something to be desired but who am I to complain? ;)

So, I'm almost embarrassed to report that since it's opening we have eaten there at least once a week, and last week it was three - but who's counting?

No comments: